Them and Us is now available as an Early Access release, you can now send your feedback and work with us to achieve a polished and immersive game experience.
We now support Steam Achievements and Leaderboards.
Game Demo - Now Available
Try out the game before you buy it!
If you enjoy this game development and want to see more games like this from us please consider supporting Them and Us.
Them and Us is a classic, survival horror game with a focus on atmosphere and player immersion.
The year is 1978. A lone bus, a terrible crash, out upon the old and winding dirt roads which skirt a vast American wilderness. A survivor. A young woman, her mind scarred by a life of tragedy, her name is Alicia. She is alone. She is injured. Around her, quietly, slowly, a surreal and deadly nightmare unfolds.
Fighting for her life, Alicia finds herself in the midst of events she does not understand- a "change" taking grip on the world around her. It’s nature, it’s cause? unknown.
As night descends, she pushes further into the unknown - Will she survive? Will you?General
- Fixed camera with tank and alternate control schemes.
- Third-person view with over-the-shoulder aim
- Selected first-person POV for flashbacks, cutscenes, memories, etc.
- Extra game content.Graphics
- Post-process effects (bloom filters, god rays, etc.) added for increased immersion.
- Crisp graphics with a 60 FPS default. Unlock FPS is available.
- Optional reversion to first-gen console graphics. Retro mode also triggers fixed camera play for greater challenge.Gameplay
- Realistic damage and dismemberment systems with accompanying gore.
- In-world puzzles featuring ciphers and keys.
- Resource management for true survival horror.
- Advanced crafting for weapons and in-world items.
- Flashbacks that drive both story progression and character leveling.
Discover the truth of Alicia’s past as she descends further into her strange, unending nightmare.Extra Content:
Finish the game and unlock new costumes or weapons.
There are different endings. Decide Alicia's fate yourself.