Claire de Lune
is a story-driven puzzle adventure game set in a grounded science fiction universe.
You play as John, a smuggler on the run with his daughter, Claire. After some unknown force causes them to crash land their spaceship on a foreign planet, John is separated from Claire. He must use his ingenuity, agility, and a few handy pieces of technology to find Claire, repair his ship, and escape safely. As John's journey progresses, he encounters a strange abandoned research facility, and the mystery surrounding the crash and Claire's disappearance takes an unsettling turn.
Armed with his trusty Nanogun, John and his charming AI companion Arturo must find unique means of traversing the treacherous planet surface and navigating through the mysterious research facility found there. Claire de Lune offers puzzle solving, platforming, stealth sequences, first-person combat, combined with an engaging overarching storyline.Leverage the Nanogun's unique abilities to solve 3D puzzle-platforming sequences.Solve challenging adventure-style puzzles that simulate hacking, coding, and other technical endeavours.Dialog options let you choose how you interact with the characters you encounterPlay through action vignettes including stealth and first-person shooter sequences.Directly interact with your environment to solve puzzles and uncover the mysteries of the abandoned research facility.
- Leverage the Nanogun's unique abilities to solve 3D puzzle-platforming sequences.
- Solve challenging adventure-style puzzles that simulate hacking, coding, and other technical endeavors.
- Play through action vignettes including stealth and first-person shooter sequences.
- Experience a humorous and touching storyline revolving around issues of failure, trust, and humanity.
- Dialog options let you choose how you interact with Claire and your AI sidekick.
- Uncover the mysteries of the large abandoned research facility.
- Beautiful, custom game engine offering finely detailed exterior and interior environments.