Erannorth is a complex game, that uses its own unique blend of RPG/Card Game system. It has different rules than other Card Games or RPGs and requires a lot of reading and trial and error to learn and master. There are over 150+ different keywords and mechanics, and you can't humanly learn them all in a few hours or even in an entire weekend. Erannorth is a slow burn experience that can keep you hooked for hundreds of hours.
Dante couldn't have said it better: Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. ;)
Erannorth Chronicles is an old-school sandbox RPG/Card Game with focus in Deck-Building freedom and Character Customization.
- Create your unique Hero by choosing from 9 Species (with 35 variants) and 9 Classes (with 47 specializations) each with different Skills, Perks, Starting Decks and Card Pools.
- Your Skills will affect both your card pool and the effectiveness of your cards, while your Perks will let you increase specific effects and tailor your cards around your build.
- No tedious Unlock systems. Play the hero you want, whenever you want.
- Build hundreds of different decks and collect over 2630+ cards.
- Adjust your Deck and Add and Remove the cards you collect at any time.
- Tactically switch Decks & Equipment during Encounters to gain advantage or just get out of a tough spot.
- Fetch & Use Consumables from your Backpack.
- Roam in a large sandbox world with many different locations, challenges and treasure hunts.
- No 'forced story'. Just your imagination (and dozens of multi-branching and randomized events to spice up and make each Adventure feel different).
- Choose which areas to explore (and when).
- Adapting your deck to gain advantage or to overcome the ever-changing leylines can be the key between life and death.
- Experiment with different Action card combinations and overcome over 200+ unique enemies that can level up "indefinitely".
- Enemies have different Damage types, Resistances, Vulnerabilities, Immunities and a decision making AI that will react to your Actions. Your build *will* fail. But you have all the tools to bounce back and adapt.
- Single player means 'your game, your rules'. And Erannorth let's you do just that.
- Adapt the game to your skill by making everything harder, more hardcore and rogue-like, or easier, casual and relaxing.
- Tweak, Mod and create your own game modes, locations, events, enemies, cards, classes & species and more. All the software you need is your text editor of choice.
- Change the card, ally and enemy artworks just by copy/pasting your own images into a mod folder.
- Modding a game was never easier!