Existensis is a game made entirely from visuals that were drawn/animated on paper by Ozzie Sneddon.
You are an artist, known to the world as "The Mayor", and you are planning your greatest creation; A tower that represents the journey of life.
But you can't seem to be satisfied with any of your designs, no matter what you try. So, to gain inspiration, and to seek the meanings of life and death, you've set off on an artistic pilgrimage across the world.
Inspiration will guide you across many branching paths, explorations taking you through colorful cities, hidden settlements within old forests, vast libraries, deserts of ash, and so much more. There are no enemies to speak of in Existensis, nor health bar, fall damage, or time limits, so you can expect to enjoy a peaceful pilgrimage across the colorful world of Eré!
- Features over fifteen unique hand-drawn areas to explore at your leisure!
- A wide cast of colorful characters to follow the stories of!
- Branching paths and multiple endings!
- A vast and vibrant fantasy world with its own history and lore!
- 3-4 Hours of hand-crafted content!