Heliopedia is a game about terraforming planets. Take control of your own solar system, and terraform planets however you see fit!
In the game, you use a faux-realistic chemistry system to find unique combinations and do discoveries. These discoveries are added to the Heliopedia: an in-game encyclopedia, that gives more information about each object. The game follows the story of a friendly sun in the middle of your universe, who gives you new items for the discoveries you make. If you feed it its favorite snack, like coal or ashes, it will spit out a new planet for you to terraform!
Will you create beautiful ocean planets, grass plains and rain forests? Or breed destruction with wildfires, volcanos and thunder storms?Features
- 🧪 Pseudo-scientific chemistry system
- 🪐 Shape planets as you see fit
- 🌍 11 different main biome types
- 🔥 Natural disasters like fires, lightning and volcanoes
- 🐞 Many diverse species of insects, plants, animals and trees
- 📚 100 encyclopedia entries to find
- ⏱️ 2-3 hours of play time
Sokpop makes a new game every month!
Subscribe for 3$ per month at http://sokpop.co