A powerful entity has arrived from beyond Eos to grant great powers in exchange for Soul Shards. Call down raging snowstorms or destroy entire planets by accumulating this rare new resource.New Factions
3 new factions, each of a new alien species. The ruthless Fyr sect, the ancient Yr clan, and the mystical Ere Regency, all introduce new exclusive technologies and new ways to play.Weather and Atmospheric Events
Much has changed in Eos. Acid rains, desert storms and more can damage your colonies, forcing you to rethink your strategies.And More!
Tame wild creatures, new wild alien types, new quests, new edicts, new leadership styles, and more! Pax Nova: Beyond the Rift adds hours of new content for you to enjoy.
- Weather mechanics and associated events, unit statuses and other effects. These will force you to switch up your strategies as the weather turns.
- A new planet type and biome: Sulfuric. Rough, yet beautiful.
- The Emissary, an entity representing a powerful intergalactic group seeking Soul Shards. You can exchange this new resource for very powerful effects.
- Outlaws and smugglers: These are generated randomly and how powerful they are is randomly generated but based on the average power of all factions combined. Destroying their ships and catching them will yield a pretty penny.
- An all-new race: the Tyr. After a brutal civil war, this species has fled their home system in search for a new life in Eos.
- Three new factions, all belonging to the Tyr race.
- The new Essence Shards resource type.
- The Tame and Convert unit powers. Gotta catch 'em all?
- Two new creature types: Aetherials and Ornatus.
- Three new artifact types.
- Aquatic Districts and 4 new district improvements
- 4 new minor faction products
- 10 new random events
- 6 new quests
- 22 new technologies
- 6 new status types
- 6 new faction traits
- 5 new Edicts
- 1 new Leadership style
- 11 new unit modules
- Anomalies can now yield Essence Shards
- Changes to Trading Post products: they're now more expensive and take more time to restock.