Pirates of the Asteroid Belt is a sci-fi story-driven role-playing action game. The story is set in 2273 somewhere within the solar system. You’re neither a war hero nor the savior of the humanity, but a captain of a small cargo ship. To travel across the solar system is just a job for you. Unfortunately, cargo transport in the main asteroid belt still remains not only loss-making business, but it is also a dangerous one.
This isn’t going to be a routine trip for you this time. You'll have to solve puzzles, deal with friendly inhabitants, and fight enemies to escape a space station captured by pirates.
- Advanced system of interaction with non-player characters. Characters behave as real humans: they react to what you say and what you do. We have about 1,800 dialogue lines.
- Interactive environment. You can interact with plenty of objects, including locks, consoles, tablets, tools, etc.
- Many types of weapons and tools to upgrade.
- Combat requires not only dexterity and rapidity but also tactical skills.
- Your decisions will affect the course of events and the future of the characters. The game does not have clearly defined good and bad endings. The resolution of the story depends on your actions and choices.
We're small team. Quality of experience has priority over size of the game, so full playthrough takes 5-6 hours.
Locomotion consists of head steering or free roaming with the track pad. You can choose preferred direction from head or controller. No teleporation option.