Chaos brews as platforms fill with commuters eager to get home, be in control of your journey across all three iconic routes releasing individually throughout the Summer with the Rush Hour Season Ticket.
Take on the busiest and fastest passenger rail line in the United States and explore the famed Northeast Corridor between the two state capitals of Boston and Providence. Maintain composure while operating both inter-city and regional commuter services aboard iconic Amtrak and dashing MBTA equipment.
Conquer two paths through the Saxony countryside, whether Regional, Express, S-Bahn or Inter-City Express, this complex route out of Dresden’s Central station runs like clockwork. Climb aboard modern DB and MRCE traction and transport both passengers and freight alike and stay on schedule on this varied timetable.
One of Britain’s most hectic main lines is yours to control, from the historic London Victoria, through the international hub of Gatwick Airport and into the country’s oldest railway seaside resort, Brighton. Keep your cool on a mix of stopping, semi-fast and express services at the helm of both Southern and Gatwick Express motive power.
- Explore authentically recreated routes with the Season Ticket:
- Northeast Corridor: Boston - Providence – Opened in 1834 and is amongst the first railroads in the United States. Now the northern part of the famous Northeast Corridor and the busiest and fastest passenger railroad in the United States transporting commuters the 49-miles between two state capital cities.
- Riesa - Dresden – This 82-kilometre route features the line via Coswig, and the spur to Großenhain. Also included is the high-speed line for IC (DB BR 101 required) and ICE services (DB BR 406 ICE 3M required).
- Brighton Main Line: London Victoria - Brighton – The 50-mile Brighton Main Line connects London with Britain’s southern coast. Completed in 1841, it now serves commuters travelling into London and internationally via London’s Gatwick Airport with its dedicated non-stop trains.
- Master officially licensed trains and locomotives:
- Amtrak ACS-64 and MBTA F40PH-3C on Northeast Corridor: Boston - Providence.
- Deutsche Bahn's BR 442, BR 143, BR 146.2 in DB livery and BR 185.5 in MRCE black livery on Riesa - Dresden.
- Southern BR Class 377/4 and Gatwick Express BR Class 387 EMUs on the Brighton Main Line: London Victoria - Brighton.
- Passenger System – The new passenger system on Rush Hour routes adds greater variety of passengers and increases passenger volume at peak times to recreate the feel of Rush Hour.
- Livery Designer – Get creative and add a personal touch to your locomotives with this easy-to-use tool that gives you the power to design your own custom liveries.
- Scenario Planner – Create your own scenarios, this tool gives you the freedom to drive what you want, where you want, when you want.
- Journeys – Start a new Journey on each route to explore more than 24 hours of gameplay featuring scenarios, services and more to complete.
- Training Modules – Learn all you need to take to the rails with detailed tutorials for each locomotive in Rush Hour. Master each one to keep to schedule.
- Dovetail Live – Track and share your progress with online stats, the Driver Logbook to review your performance and Railfan Shots to capture your favourite moments.
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology.