Twilight Drive is a top-down driving game where you turbo, drift, and use a grappling-hook like mechanic to turn corners as you set faster and faster track times to earn medals and beat your friends.
Many corners can be attached to via a grappling hook-like mechanism:
You race against the ghosts of medal times - and the ghosts of your friends' best times as you try to compete to be the fastest.
- 40 different tracks to drive on, with varied settings: grass, desert, sea, underground; day, night, twilight!
- Unique way to take corners by attaching to them
- Fun driving physics model, including drifting
- Online high scores showing the world records: https://scores.twilight-drive.com/
- Custom-written game engine with fully dynamic shadows
- Race against bronze, silver and gold times to earn medals - and beat your friends
- Support for accessibility: fully voiced menus, slower game speeds, magnification, high-contrast mode, adjustable field-of-view. See more info at https://www.twilight-drive.com/accessibility/
- Individual per-track electronica soundtrack
- Dynamic music that adjusts to your race progress