The beginning of December 1941 saw German forces fighting at the gates of Moscow. Thereafter, ferocious Soviet resistance, coupled with exhaustion and horrendous weather, meant that this was to be the end of the line for Barbarossa.
In Moscow 41 you take control of Soviet forces as they deliver blow after blow to an overextended Wehrmacht during their winter counteroffensives of 1941/42. Though battered and bruised, German armies will prove mighty opponents for the less experienced Red Army, which must also contend with overly ambitious objectives set forth by the Soviet leader Joseph Stalin.
- 11 historical scenarios with many variants, based on the Soviet winter counteroffensive in late 1941 and early 1942
- Limited, but still difficult to achieve, alternative historical outcomes, such as relieving Leningrad or destroying Army Group Center
- New Soviet Guards units
- New winter look for German and Soviet units
- New specialists: Soviet Ski Troops, Divisional Gun
- New card: Artillery Preparation