About this game
The void is vast and dark. Sectors are patrolled by various vessels of Alien origins. Select a ship from the 40 available options, configure their weapon mounts and launch into instant action Space Vehicular Combat.
- Choose from 5 Ship Lines; Ascik, Ertin, Zela, Ralloz or Ogin.
- Pick from 8 Ships per Line; Seeker, Fighter, Carrier, Freighter, Cruiser, Annihilator, Destroyer, or Behemoth. Each with their own different Hull, Shield, Speed and Rotation values.
- Choose from 18 game modes, including;
Small ships (1v4), Large Ships (1v4), Death Match (1v8): Available for each Ship Line.
Wave Endurance (1 VS Each Ship Line in order. Defeat Ogin at the end to Win.)
Planet Defense Station (1 VS The Planet Defense Station, while all of the Ascik line defends it, destroy the Station to Win.)
Battle Royale (1 VS all 40 Ships divided into their 5 teams of 8 Ships in a Gun and Missile race to be the last Ship Flying.)
- Choose between Projectile Laser Guns, Pulsed Beam Guns, Constant Beam Guns and Missiles to Configure your ship as you want it to be.
- Unique Ship Hulls created from various modular ship parts.
- Great fighting music and atmosphere from Action Music Mega Pack and Space For Unity.
- Fluid Controls using Keyboard/Mouse or Controller as desired. Menus require a mouse/keyboard, combat can be either or. Controls listed in the Pause Menu -> Controls area for both Keyboard/Mouse and Controller. Controller is plug and play, KB/Mouse controls are default, when a Controller is plugged in, it overrides the KB/Mouse Input for flight, this will not pause the game as it is intended to be hot swap capable. Please pause the game if you intend to switch controller types.
- HDR Enabled for brighter and more colorful tones.
- Asteroid fields always are randomized in size and distance, creating a new playing scene each time you play a mode, even on restart from pause menu.
- AI that are busy with trying to make you explode. Variable attack distances, excellent evasion behaviors and good obstacle avoidance lead to desperate struggles for survival.
- No need to spend time unlocking everything, pick any ship and any Weapon type you desire to use from purchase and enjoy shooting down enemy ships while using anything from the smallest and weakest ship, to the largest and strongest ship.