The Save the World Edition
includes the game "Sphere - Flying Cities
", a mini-artbook and an exclusive in-game skin for the Anti-Gravity Device. In addition, Assemble Entertainment donates 10%
of the revenues of this edition to Atmosfair
, an environmental development organization that focuses on clean energy climate protection projects. On top of this, it’s the best option for all those who would like to support the work of the developers even more and do something good
at the same time.
In the not-so-distant future, Earth’s moon has been struck by a massive asteroid. With the fallout rendering the terrestrial surface uninhabitable, the ecosystem of the planet collapses. Facing complete annihilation, humanity makes one final and desperate attempt to survive — thanks to newly-created anti-gravity technology, the first flying city ascends as the ultimate bastion of the human race.
As Commander, you have been chosen to take control over the flying city in this relentless and unique strategy-blend that combines the best elements of the city-building and survival-game genres. Rebuild and protect a society in a seemingly uninhabitable environment. Utilize the Anti-Gravitation device to navigate your flying city across the globe into the treacherous unknown. Stay vigilant, as each decision could have ghastly consequences; be prepared to lay it all on the line to succeed, else risk losing everything you worked for.
- Build It and They Will Come: Erect a living, thriving city and maintain your ecosystem via resource management mastery and infrastructure supported by independent economic cycles.
- Do not Look Down: Ensure your anti-gravity device and its expanding deflector shield are always kept in tip-top shape, as an insufficient power supply will result in a quick demise.
- Send in the Robots: Utilize drones and other scout technologies in hazardous environments to construct buildings, harvest resources, and search for stranded survivors and rare materials in uncharted territories.
- A Scientist in Space: Research new technologies to improve the efficiency of every aspect of your city and withstand a plethora of (un)natural disasters like geomagnetic storms, asteroids, and poisonous clouds.
- A Delicate Ecosystem: The well-being of your people is crucial to the success of the mission. Carefully tend to the needs of your colonists by supplying food, healthcare, and shelter. But don’t forget, the survival of many may require the deaths of the few. Sacrifices are an inevitable imperative.